The Cowbridge Charter Trust cio is a Charity run by volunteers.
Reg No 1156293
OLD HALL GARDENS IMPROVEMENT PROJECT
The Cowbridge Charter Trust cio Trustees are pleased with the response and thank everyone for their participation and time.
The Cowbridge Charter Trust was formed in 2003 to celebrate 750 years since the granting of the first Borough Charter on the 13th March 1254
by Richard de Clare the Lord of Glamorgan.
Cowbridge Charter Trust and Cowbridge Charter Trust CIO are registered charities
Welcome to our web site
Our Projects, past and present.
We restored the Town walls and have an on-going maintenance program, planted primroses on Primrose Hill, founded the Cowbridge Food and Drink Festival, floodlit Holy Cross Church, installed a children's story-telling area by the Library, renovated the commemorative Plaque set in parapet of the former bridge originally over the River Thaw.
In the Old Hall Gardens we have repaired and painted the Façade, paved a new terrace around the pond, installed memorial benches, created a new "Dragon" garden along the South Wall, planted a range of trees, shrubs and plants to encourage biodiversity and recently awarded the prestigious Green Flag Award who agree the gardens are a place not to be missed.
The Trust is supported by: